Thursday, October 21, 2010

A cup of coffee or bubble tea? :P

Had bubble tea today with my dear and shocked someone. : )
Yes to all of you whom concerned about me, I’m trying my best now eventhough I know the outcomes might be negative. I will work harder for it no matter how many times I need to break the ice wall and the stupid wood. Cheong ah!!! ♥

P.S: Met someone on the road just outside of my housing area. Wander what is he doing here. Suit Won, you have asked a very good question, it is faith or out of luck? Don’t worry, I’m doing good and I know what I am doing. I think the answer should be faith but both of us just out of luck. ^^

2 comments:

suitwon said...

sammy, surprise im here? i dun remember when was the last time i read a blog ady... haha.. dun worry about the faith issue ady as it is all the past. we shud look forward, bubble tea is niceeee =)

Samantha Heng said...

hehe. ya. i am shock when i saw u here. lol. i should be glad since u reading mine? wakaka.. yes past but dont know why these days i have a number of dreams of the past. adui~~