Monday, October 18, 2010

Last Day :’(

LAST DAY!! Time flies, it is the last day I’m working in this hospital. I feel so not right now, my friendly and nice pharmacist assistance, Kak Ayu, Kak Aisha, Kak Alia, Ms.Sham, Mr. Ismail, the kind Pn. Maria, pretty yet professional Ms.Esther and store check Mr.Rosman. 

Today there is a few new members joined us, they are my batchmates, Adeline, Sean and Kar Yan. There are total 8 trainees in a small pharmacy and 3 on duty workers, the pharmacy looks so pack. >.< Since there are so many people today, we really have nothing to do. So more patients are lesser today compared to last week, a good thing showing less people fall a sick. Hehe. :D 

I’ve asked them a few questions about my Foundation Pharmacy project, Angina. Ms.Sham said I seem so many things to ask but only when I’m leaving.  Haha. Copy here and there,  make sure myself did learn something from here, if I have given a chance, I think I will back to this hospital and continue what I’ve missed out this time. It would be a better attachment if I have a chance to go to their wards and walk around asking how’s the patients doing, too bad I’m neither a nurse nor doctors. ;(

All the best I wish to the nice and friendly pharmacy workers inTropicana Medical Centre. May God bless all of you with happiness and having fun working in there. Hope to see you guys soon. :D

No comments: