Tuesday, October 12, 2010

First day of attachment

For your information, all MQ pharmacy students in IMU are compulsory to have at least one week of attachment to fulfill our own qualification at Glasglow. Therefore, I’d applied to Tropicana Medical Center with Pei Ling to do our attachment since it has easier application and a few of my seniors did it there. 

A new day full of excitement, a long night I spent at Pei Ling’s house so that I am able to wake up on time and reach on time for my first day of attachment. It is so excited until I can’t really fall asleep on the day before. Try to imagine yourself working at a place where a place very similar to your future working place. Facing the doctors, patients, nurses or whoever in the hospital, made me so looking forward on the day itself.

Work hard, learn hard!! GoGoGo attachment!! Can’t wait. >.<

No comments: