Thursday, October 14, 2010

Third Day

Here it comes, today is the third day already. Another two more days then I’ll be leaving already, suddenly feel that one week is definitely not enough to learn everything from them. If able, I wish I can stay longer. 

Today, I drive to hospital by myself, unlike usual accompanied by Pei Ling. We received calls from Pei Ling’s parents about her grandfather passed away in the early morning. As granddaughter, Pei Ling has to go to the funeral that is why she has to skip one day of the attachment. I hope everything will be fine on her. It’s going to be a bored day without Pei Ling in the pharmacy, usually we chit chat once we feel bored or sleepy but today she is not in.

I learnt today as Mr.Ismail is here in the morning and learn a lot from him. He informed us that we can have a better attachment next time by applying to the government hospitals as they have more drugs and more patients. Of course he said, those people there have lesser time for you to ask so you have to pick up yourself very fast to get into their situation.  Once you got wrong, they will be very strict on you. Haha. I’ll try someday in government hospitals because I would like to see different patients eventhough I know I’ll get scolded maybe since I’m so blur in doing things. 

I learnt medicine to prevent H1N1 and drugs to kill cancerous cells today.  Add oil oh!! J

No comments: